Residency Program Outline
The Fellowship Residency is a two-year, full-time program designed to bring the whole gospel to the whole world by raising up Christ-like leaders through Spiritual Formation, Theological and Leadership Development, and Ministry Engagement.
Six Developmental Elements:
- Increase in knowledge and understanding of Spiritual Formation
- Grow in Theological and Leadership Development
- Enhance abilities in Ministry Engagement
- Engage in one-on-one Personal Coaching sessions
- Experience Quarterly Solitude Retreats
- Be a part of a healthy Staff and Church Culture
Job Description General Schedule
The average time spent per week for The Fellowship residents will be 40 hours. We want to ensure that residents are taking two days off to rest each week.
- Spiritual Formation: 6-7 hours per week
- Theological and Leadership Development: 2-3 hours per week
- Ministry Engagement: 25-28 hours per week
- Personal Coaching: 1-2 hours per week
- Administration & Support Raising: 1-2 hours per week