This application category is for those interested in one of the following:
- U.S. Internship or Residency: For those seeking an internship/residency of 24 months or less.
- Hourly roles: For those who will be working less than 20 hours per week for at least the first year of employment.
In this application, you will go through a series of phases:
- Phase 1 - Interest Form (3-5 minute questionnaire to collect your details and preferences)
- Click the 'Apply To Position' button to start your Interest Form.
- This interest form helps us pair you with one or more of our partner churches/ministries.
- Phase 2 - Apply to Specific Church/Ministry Position (10-15 minutes questionnaire to collect more detailed employment information)
- Once your interest form has been reviewed, your application will be moved to one of our partner churches. You will receive an email with a link to complete their Initial Application questionnaire.
- Phase 3 - Ministry Assessment (~60 minute questionnaire covering topics related to being a ministry worker)
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be sent an email with a link to complete your Ministry Assessment.
- Phase 4 - Local Interview
- An interview will be conducted by the local supervision at the church or ministry you are paired with. They will reach out to you to schedule.
More about Reliant
Reliant partners with missional churches and Gospel-centered ministries to mobilize support-based workers for the Great Commission. We train individuals on how to develop a ministry team that supports them through prayer, community, and finances and provide coaching to meet funding goals. Reliant then handles all the employment, payroll, and administrative tasks as the official employer of U.S. & international field workers.