Residency Program Outline
The Rolling Hills Leadership Institute is a ministry of Rolling Hills Community Church in Franklin, Tennessee that centers on developing, equipping, and launching the next generation of faithful church leaders. Our full-time Residency programs provide an environment where leaders are immersed in a Christ-centered, fast-paced, and growing ministry context with hands-on experience and one-on-one ministry supervision. As a part of the Leadership Institute, students will receive:
- Ministry Experience
- Leadership Development
- Spiritual Formation
- Purposeful Evaluations
- Healthy Church Culture
The Full-Time Family Ministry or Communications Residency programs are two separate positions within the Rolling Hills Community Church Leadership Institute. These positions will operate as full-time/40-hour-per-week positions.
- The Family Ministry position will work directly with our Family Ministry Team which focuses on engaging families within Rolling Hills and includes Pre-K ministry (birth to kindergarten), Kids ministry (1st-5th grades), Middle School Ministry (6th-8th grades), and High School Ministry (9th-12th grades). The Resident's specific area of focus is determined after their first month of employment and will be made based on their area of expertise, the current need of the ministry, and the resident's desired area of focus.
- The Communications position will work directly with our team that oversees all internal and external communications of the church. This could include but is not limited to digital and online engagement, marketing, graphic design, videography and photography, social media engagement, podcasting, and project management. The Resident's specific area of focus is determined after their first month of employment and will be made based on their area of expertise, the current need of the ministry, and the resident's desired area of focus.
Weekly Schedule (based on a 40-hours per week):
- Leadership Development & Spiritual Formation: 2-4 hours per week
- Staff Meetings and Staff Trainings: 2-3 hours per week
- Professional & Personal Development: 1-2 hours per week
- Ministry Area Work: 20-25 hours per week
- Administration & Support Raising: 1-2 hours per week
- Sunday Services: 7 hours per week
In this application, you will go through a series of phases:
- Phase 1 - Apply (10-15 minutes questionnaire to collect more detailed employment information)
- Click 'Apply to Position' above!
- Phase 2 - Ministry Assessment (~60-minute questionnaire covering topics related to being a ministry worker)
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be sent an email with a link to complete your Ministry Assessment.
- Phase 3 - Local Interview
- An interview will be conducted by your local leadership. They will reach out to you to schedule.
Upon provisional acceptance, you will register for support-raising training run by Reliant to start your support-based ministry journey.