Residency Program Outline
The Advance Residency with the Church at 4Points exists to invest in the next generation of ministry leaders by providing guided ministry experience in addition to practical theological training.
- Providing localized and personalized theological education
- Provide opportunities to gain experience in the “hands-on” of ministry by serving our body in a specific area
- Providing mentorship in developing a heart for Christ and His people.
The average time spent per week for Advance residents will be 40 hours. We want to ensure that residents are taking two days off to rest each week.
- Personal development: 2-5 hours per week
- Theological development: 5-7 hours per week
- Mentorship meeting: 1 hour per week
- Specific ministry tasks: 15-20 hours per week
- Administration & support-raising: 1-2 hours per week
- Sunday services: 5-6 hours per week (available to serve different ministries)