Residency Program Outline
The Paradox Church Residency is designed to grow your affections for Jesus and his church through hands-on ministry experience, personal development, and theological training. This residency takes each individual into consideration and tailors a Job Description around your gifts and abilities. As well, giving you an opportunity to identify areas that you want to grow in and providing opportunities for growth.
The average time spent per week for Paradox residents will be 40 hours.
- Student Meetings 5-10 hours per week
- Theological Development 3-5 hours per week
- Spiritual Development (RGs, Spiritual Disciplines Class, Spiritual Gifts Class, etc) 3-5 hours per week
- Prayer 1-2 hours per week
- Specialized Track 15-20 hours per week
- Administration 1-2 hours per week
- College Night 3-4 hours per week
- Phase 1 - Application (click apply to start!)
- Phase 2 - Ministry Assessment
- You will receive an email with your ministry assessment questions after your application is reviewed
- ***NOTE: You will not be able to save your answers in between sections. Please set aside an hour to do this assessment***
- Phase 3 - Local Interview
- An interview will be done by your local supervision based on your ministry application and assessment